1) I love your silver sleek body and your pretty shape.
2) I love your black leather seats.
3) I love that your black leather seats are HEATED.
4) I love your sunroof and the way it opens or closes or tilts, as I choose.
5) I love your turbo engine and how you are ready to go as fast as I'd like to go, quietly, with zip but without fuss.
6) I love how quietly your engine purrs along.
7) I love your wonderful sound system, and how good my music sounds, even way up loud.
8) I love the way your air vents close up tight if I don't want them.
9) I love the way your speedometer goes up to 160!
10) I love the purpley-blue lights of the instrument panel.
11) I love the range and responsiveness of the heat and cooling options.
12) I love that you belong to me.
Enough writing. I'm going for another little drive.
Shout-out to the boys at Nissan of Natick, especially Joe, Pauly, Randy, and Chris. They were terrific, friendly, funny, quick, and helpful. A grump of a boss making a fuss about having things notarized this morning caused me to wrinkle my brow, but these guys routed around him and got things done for me.